Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

If a person is not attracted to the opposite gender, does it automatically mean they're gay?

Ok, so I know this is a bit of a personal question...but I'm just wondering. I'm in my early 20s (F) and I feel like every woman my age has a boyfriend or is looking for one. I think of guys as just friends and never really had a stronger connection than that. I really don't have crushes or think of guys as "cute" or "hot". 

Even when I get asked out, I decline because I don't see a point in dating someone I'm not attracted to. Back in my high school days my friends would gush over seeing shirtless men and the "hot" celebrities, but I didn't get the hype. Most of the heartthrobs seem overrated. (And I thought "This is what women risk pregnancy and STDs over?") One of my friends showed me a picture of a completely naked man and I was grossed out by it. (The common idea of having to give a guy a bj in the future almost makes me want to throw up.) The male body just isn't attractive to me.

So...am I gay? Everyone told me I would change my mind about liking guys in the future.

Favorite Answer

You might be gay.  Or you might just be straight and haven't found the right guy yet.  Or maybe you're both, because that can happen too.  

Don't worry about not being turned on by seeing a guy's junk.  Lots of straight women who love sex will tell you it's just not a guy's most attractive feature, and women aren't usually aroused by visual stimuli.  Getting horny just from looking at a picture is a guy thing.

If you're having trouble figuring it out, do this:  Envision all that romantic and sexy stuff, only picture getting into it with a woman instead of a man.  If you get turned on, that's a pretty good sign that you might be gay.

• April

That's an interesting viewpoint. If a guy's junk isn't his most attractive feature, why is the world so hung up on sexting?

ever heard of asexuality? 

• April

Yes, but my sister claims it's not real.

yes i would definitely say you're a lesbian. you have been given a great gift. love from a woman is so much deeper, more passionate and gentler than from a man. no man understands a woman the way another woman can. no man can ever love a woman the way another woman can. forget about men completely and find a girlfriend with whom you can explore your lesbian fantasies. good luck.

Just the opposite.  Usually means they are closer to GOD!  There are Christian religions like the Slackers, that do not believe in sex at all. They live in villages and all work together. Yet none like or want sex. The Bible even states that the ones closest to GOD are ones that give all of their life to GOD, without sex. Like Jesus did! 

They just do not get on the news like homosexuals do! 

As of several years ago these homosexuals, that slang themselves as 'gay' had already Raped over 26 Million innocent Boys and Young Men, just in the USA!  Other countries are bragging of more!  There was a report just a few weeks ago of Girls Raped by female homosexuals. 

The reason the homosexuals took up slanging themselves as "gay" in 1980 is because it was discovered by 1980 that homosexuals keep killing themselves, world wide, more than any other group or type of people over this whole planet; and do Not want all of us remembering this about them!  Homosexuals are the most severely Depressed group people! 

How about praying to GOD and asking GOD for help here? Bring GOD and real LOVE into your life!