Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Girlfriend blackmailing me?

My girlfriend is also my coworker. Her husband recently found out about us. She is getting kicked out of the house and needs to stay. If I don't let her stay over at my place she will tell the boss that I sexually harrassed her because they will go by what she said even though she was willing to have an affair with me. What would be the best option?

No one at works knows and I would rather they not find out about this. 

And she needs some of my clothes cause her husband donated them while she was over at my place doing the deeds. 

She is not my boss wife. The boss has everyone's number saved on her phone and we have hers. So my girlfriend will send a message and get me fired if I don't give into demands. 

• Edna

I don't  think your boss is going to believe that you "sexually harrassed"  the girl - not if you tell your boss that she's trying to blackmail you into letting her stay at your house. No woman who has been sexually harrassed at work is going to want to move in with the guy who harrassed her. 

Having a married woman for your "girlfriend" I hope this all blows up in your face, you get fired and later find out she has Herpes.

Your best option is three things:  Document, document, and document.  Use whatever means you can, anything necessary, and get her to make that threat in writing (text & email counts) or clearly recorded.  Hidden cameras and microphones aren't out of the question here.

This woman isn't going to let up on you, she's going to keep making demands and keep threatening to frame you for sexual harassment.  (This is why you should avoid sticking it in your boss's wife, just for future reference. Anyway...)  You need to get her on record admitting that a) she was a willing participant in the affair and b) threatening you with false legal action.

If you have any text or email records, copy them to a private drive and keep the backup copy somewhere she can't get to it.  Also print them out, in duplicate, and keep that somewhere she can't find it.  Then get her on audio / video, and keep that in a secure location.  Make a backup copy of all of the above, and keep that somewhere even safer.  Put it all on a thumb drive or CD and give that copy to your boss.

send her over to me...............

So you got yourself all mixed up with a manipulator?

If you have been working together and having an affair, i'm sure everyone, including your boss knows about it. So if you're two willing participants, how is that sexual harassment?

She is your "girlfriend" spnwhy would it be a chore to live together

• rick

You don't really have viable options. You have a live-in girlfriend.

You should rescue her! 

Not stick your head down in between your legs! 

By your not wanting to, shows how you have just keep taking all you could, just for yourself! 

Could it be you even promised to help her before and are not helping now? 

Do you believe in God? When is the last time you did pray to God?  Last time you obeyed the Ten Commandments or the Law?