I am wondering what this means?

I logged onto my computer, and this popped up. what does it mean?

it means that something was trying to run a javascript but it crashed.  error = network IO suspended suggests that there was a device timeout: something tried to communicate via the network but didn't succeed in the window of time allowed for that communication to pass.  I don't know that for sure, but it is what I would guess first.

It doesn't sound all that important to me, although I would wonder what javascript is running on the device, and why. 

Context is important. What were you trying to do at the time?  Is your system set to open your browser upon startup?

When a computer is woken up from 'sleeping', this message can appear. Closing the window and attempting to open the browser manually should work. If it keeps happening, then there is probably a corrupted file somewhere. Try a Java update.

• Hockey

Your guess is as good as mine.

Dunno.

Haven't seen it in 2 decades.

But I'm guessing your wires may not be secured?

Something's not properly functioning.