promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What to do?

I’m so bored in my house and have nothing to do! I get to bored watching tv reading or even drawing! I’m done with cleaning so what should I do? Plz whoever has some ideas on what I could do to not be so bored plz reply!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • T-half
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Learn to make cookies.

look at recipes, make a list of ingredients. Even if you don't bake anything now, it gives you an idea for later.

Make a bucket list.  Everything you would like to in your lifetime. Sign and date it.  See if you can do any of those things now?  Can you plan some of them?

I want to go to on an Alaskan vacation. I've made a list of cruise ships. I could leave from Seattle, Vancouver, or fly to Anchorage and cruise back to  Seattle or Vancouver.  I've discovered a scenic train ride through a national park. I'm writing down contact information, dates it's open, and the cost. It will cost about $3,000 per person. So, it will take a minimum of 6 months of savings, but probably longer. 

There's my goal. I'm still finding out what documentation I will need. passports? And what other activity will my family what to do? My son humors me. Sure mom, let's go zip-lining in Alaska, it's only $150 per person.  

• Riley1 month agoReport

Ooo thx I have to try that

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Top 10 Ways to Keep Your Mind and Body Fit

1. Eat Right. Healthier choices: fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and fish.

2. Drink Milk. Milk is not just for children.

3. Take a Walk or Jog.

4. Fitness Centre / Gymnasium. Minimum 4 days a week.

5. Engage in some Sports.

6. Limit the Intake of Soft Drinks/Carbonated Drinks

7. Stay Connected with others.

8. Have a positive attitude.

9. Don’t forget to pray.

10. Always keep a happy disposition.

For more info: 

facebook- M. A. Aziz

Attachment image
  • bob f
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Get yourself a good book or 3 to read. The libraries are closed, but I'm sure you can find plenty of them on the web! One of my old time hero's said "If a man empties his purse into his head, nobody can take it from him."

• 2 months ago

Participate in a hobby you don’t usually partake in. If there are video games in your house but you’re not a gamer than try to become one. If there are weights in your house work out. Also yeah I read that an hour of physical activity helps you be less bored so if you haven’t gone on a walk this week do it soon. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Do what a lot of people are doing:  binge watch. HBO is giving out a bunch of shoes to binge like the sopranos, six feet under, beep, true blood. It’s also offering some movies like detective pikachu. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.