promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Desiree asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I have a flat stomach & pretty decent sized butt. If I do only waist workouts to make my waist smaller, will it make my butt smaller too?

I don’t want my butt to get smaller if I’m doing typical waist workouts to make my waist smaller. 

Update:

I don’t want a bigger butt or workout my butt, only my waist. But I don’t want working out my waist to make my butt smaller because I already like my butt how it is. I want to know if working out my waist will make my butt smaller? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Increased exercise may remove fat from the butt, hard to say depends on the person and current fat distribution and where you are likely to lose fat from really.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

It depends what exact exercises you do. Anything involving leg work or pumping might. I lost 3 inches on my waist and put them on my butt and thighs by accident doing exactly this. IDK if that's better or worse.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You cannot spot reduce fat with exercise. The only way to get a smaller waist is to lose weight but you cannot control where you lose it. 

• 2 months ago

Lol, "waist workouts". No such thing. Your waist gets smaller by losing fat, you can't control where you lose fat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'm not an expert but I think if you do waist work outs, you will gradually add a few inches there through tonning your muscles and making it very visible. 

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You want a large butt??????? Really??? Yuck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.