promotion image of download ymail app

My lease is up and I want to move .Should I wait it out now because of the coronavirus?

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    I would. Ask if you can go month to month until the virus blows over.

  • 2 months ago

    if you don't have to move, I wouldn' long as you can continue the lease month to month.

  • 2 months ago

    better  look  at  your  lease … did  you  give  notice … if  you  stay,  you  must  pay  for  the  new  tenants'  accommodation  until  you  leave.  and  things  may  develop  afterward.

  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    That is up to you. What does the virus have to do with your move? You can probably get a really sweet deal right now.

    • Patricia2 months agoReport

      Because I am going to depend on movers I don’t know with a 92 yr old father that is in bed sick

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.