promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is this COVID-19 the sign that the end times are here?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No more than the Spanish flu was a 100 years ago.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

How joyful are those who fear the Lord all who follow his ways! 

2You will enjoy the fruit of 🍎 🍉 of your labor, How joyful and prosperous you will be! 3 your wife will be there like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they set around your table. 4That is the lord’s blessing for those who great him. Psalms 238

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I believe so. The powers that be know how bad it's going to get. Eventually everyone will have it, & millions will die. Governments will fall. We will be left with no electric, no food, no fuel-nothing. Many will commit suicide-those brave enough to do so. New, worse diseases will flourish, worse than this-much. I believe this virus is airborne, & that's why so many are dying so rapidly & why it spread worldwide so fast. They won't tell us b/c of panic. But yes, this is the beginning of the end. 

Don't be afraid! We are all going to a very peaceful, spiritual existence. You cannot even imagine. . . 

• 2 months ago

There is still some things that need to take place, but this is one of those things that hopefully draws us back to God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. Apocalypse is upon us.

Source(s): Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks ...Old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new. The Lord stood with me and gave me strength."
  • Lisa M
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No. But I think this whole thing will really do a jobby on our mental health. Isolation and fear = helplessness and humans have trouble with not being able to control their environment. This causes depression and anxiety. I think the mental healthy system won't be able to keep up with all the PTSD. 50 years from now, we'll find out that most of the cases were false. Then everyone will be disgusted and angry but the evil people who started this will be rich!

• 2 months ago

omg ive been worried about this too! thought I was the only one!!

• 2 months ago

If you're some sort of bible thumping Christian, then maybe

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

may just be part of it, been the end times for many years.....maybe closer, maybe....

• 2 months ago

Yes. America's Calvinists are all going to die of it and be raptured to the next life. Hang on, why has the bus driver got horns and a tail?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.