Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Do you think its fair that men are physically stronger than women?

Favorite Answer

Is it fair women live longer than men?   Is it fair men are sent to die in wars?   Is it fair men will never experience breast feeding?

Get over this idea men and women are equal. They’re not.   

The role of a man in his family is to defend it. So, he has to be stronger than a woman whose main role is to give birth and take care of her children. She hasn't to be strong, but lovely. 

• amy

is it fair, no. Is it unfair, no. its biology/nature. An ant can lift more its own body weight then a man. Is this unfair or fair? No. Who cares.

Yeah well life isn't fair.

I don't think it's fair that I have to work at a stressful job to support a woman who sits on her butt all day waiting for me to come home so she can tell me how hard her day was.

Absolutely not!   Men are expected to die in wars, do the hardest most dangerous work, to give their lives for women.  That’s not fair.   

• Moo

Physically yes.  When it comes to that lovely thing between their legs, women have all of the power.  Especially hairy ones.  Gawd!!

It is how nature made us. "Fair" doesn't enter into it.

Since when is life "fair"? There are two separate homeless camps within six blocks of my apartment. NONE of them people did anything to deserve to have to sleep on the concrete.

And I used to do some work in medical supply distribution. But so many idiots have hoarded things and both our federal and state officials have bungled things so badly that our warehouse is STRIPPED, the place is empty except for some high-lows and forklifts (and a security guard to keep the tweakers and crackheads out). We've all been "furloughed," but considering the supply chain problems, I ain't exactly holding my breath for a call to come back to work.

Oh, yeah, and while I was on leave of absence, hoping to later put in a few more shifts on the books BEFORE RETIRING, I hadda quit the Pacific Crest Trail for the THIRD TIME after only 180 miles to come hide in my apartment from a virus. And even now that I'm back, I'll still only get to see my girlfriend every three or four days.

It also ain't fair that I'm not 7ft tall, I can't dunk, my favorite scientist gets absolutely NO recognition in his field,  I'm so pale I get a sunburn in the shade, my singing voice makes babies cry and dogs howl, and that I was born in a primitive, backward era full of ethnic nationalist freaks, racists and gender bigots, and that no matter how much of a space nut I am there's no way I can live long enough to ever leave the planet of my birth.

Oh, yeah, and I can't bear a baby.

Suck it up, buttercup. Things are rough all over.

• Dont Call Me Dude

Bullshlt. The vast majority of the MINORITY of the homeless who ARE addicts became so AFTER they became homeless. Did you know a large minority of homeless have JOBS? You don't know what you're talking about. Take your liberal/conservative bootstrap bullshlt and stick it where the sun don't shine

Hey, it works for me!

You know women can just do weights and **** and beat up a guy, just cus guys naturally stronger doesn't mean women have to sit back and be weak.