promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can using breast enhancement cream at 21 affect my breast feeding baby years later when I decide to have one? ?

I'm 21 years old and am going to start using breast enhancement creams to lift my breasts.

I know what everyone says and has their own feelings and opinions on whether they work or not, and generally, I don't care. I'm still going to use it.

My plan was to use it at 21 for a year or two and then stop.

I have heard that using breast enhancement cream while breastfeeding a baby can do harm to the child either while latching onto the skin or while drinking the milk because it changes the hormones.

Again my plan was to use it at 21 for a few years and then stop. If I have a baby at...let's just say 30, I stopped using the cream 7 years ago, is it still safe to breast feed?

Any one who knows anything about these topics would be great!

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • LizB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's just lotion and won't go below the surface of your skin, so no. But if you get implants at any point or have a surgical lift, that could cause damage to breast tissue depending on how it's done.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A "breast enhancement cream" is a waste of money. It can NOT enhance or lift you your breasts and it has no effect on whether you can breast-feed. For all the good a breast enhancement cream will do, you might was well just rub body lotion on your breasts.

• GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If you get pregnant during the time when you are using the cream, check the instructions to see whether it's safe to continue.  Even if it is, stop using it when labor starts , and don't go  back to it  until your baby is  weaned from the breast.

• Dort
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It won't hurt your baby and it won't do anything for your breasts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Barry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You will discover it has no effect whatsoever. But it's your money to waste of course. If it affected  breast milk it would be banned.

• GB
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

There are medicines that affect breastfeeding, and this is in the instructions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's a rip off. It won't make any difference.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.