Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Is Al Gore a Feminist?

No, but he is a mangina which is kinda similar.  

The word Feminist is a negative people would call mostly women who were protesting some kind of unfair treatment or pay for women.  Now, some women and men try to take back the word, sometimes and use it as a badge of honor.  Like a woman calling herself the B word, or a black person calling them self, or another black person the N word.  Al Gore has supported, and helped pass bills giving fair right towards willing.  The Lilly lead better bill say, if a woman worked for a company, and can show men who do the same job was paid more and got more raises, then the woman did, she can sue and get back pay.  So lets say, a woman was at a company for 10 yrs, and a man who also works at the company for 10 yrs.  And  he started with no experience $5000 more when hired,  lets say a bank loan officer.  Each bank has 40-50 loan officers,  but most of the men were offered $5,000 more, or in the same time frame of 10 yrs, where both the man and woman both did equal loans lets say 15-20 loans a month.  But in the 10 yrs, the man got a $5,000 raise every yrs, but the woman only got $3,000 raise every yr,  The bank would have to pay the other 2,000 they gave to the man, interest on that money, and sometimes also a punitive damages, usually equal to what should have been paid.   Al Gore did help pass that bill.   I do not think of my self as a feminist, but I do believe in fairness to all races, and both sexes.  

• Bill

That guy always came off as retarded to me. The manner in which he speaks makes him sound arrogant and stupid at the same time. It's like a Bloomberg elitist prick manner of speaking, but with a retarded accent to it. I have never heard someone that sounds quite as defective as him. 

To answer your question though, yes, Al Gore is a feminist.