What should I do?

So today has been a terrible day for me. Just found out my Step Mom has possibly been exposed to the Coronavirus, so that means my Dad and her are going to quarantine. I'm not scared easily, but it does scare me that they might have it. My Dad is possibly diabetic, and he has suffered from dangerously high blood pressure and my Step Mom suffers from Bulimia. I'm really concerned for them. What should I do?

There is nothing you can do except monitor their symptoms and make sure to call the ER (do not go to the ER without calling first) if they develop any of the following symptoms:

Difficulty breathing   

Persistent chest pain or pressure   

Confusion that they weren’t experiencing before   

An inability to get up   

A blue tint to their lips or face

Keep checking on them once or twice each day to look for these symptoms

• Blackened2 months agoReport

Thank you Bob, I really appreciate your advice.

Stay calm, and pray. Tell them to drink hot stuff like tea, coffee, soup. Don’t worry, prayers can help at this time. We are all in this situation of fear and worrisome. Stay positive and give them all suppose.

• Blackened2 months agoReport

Thank you Kay, I really appreciate the advice. God Bless.