promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

My wireless mouse isn't working. What's going on?

The wireless mouse I use isn't working. The green light on top won't turn on. I try removing the thing that connects it and the batteries. I even tried other mice. Nothing works. What's going on? It was working fine just last night.

Update:

I'm using my old mouse. It works, but doesn't work as much because of how old and worn it's become. I still don't know why my Logitech isn't working. This isn't turning into such a good day.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I purchased new battery and turned on my logitech and it now works. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe you need to contact logitech support

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

try changing the batteries....

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

if the green light doesn't come on anymore, the batteries are dead or the mouse itself is.

if a wired mouse won't work on it, try rebooting. then troubleshoot your USB ports...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

New batteries? Reboot.

If that doesn't work, and other mice don't work too, it might be a problem with your USB controller. Go to Device Manager and delete them all. Reboot. They should all be reinstalled automatically and work afterwards.

• 2 months ago

Go to your Bluetooth settings, delete your mouse, and try to find a Bluetooth device, hopefully it will find your mouse and connect. Make sure the batteries are fully charged or new. 

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I have a bluetooth mouse, but most are NOT bluetooth. Bluetooth USUALLY doesn't need a USB receiver to work.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Could the battery be dead?  Left on overnight?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.