My wireless mouse isn't working. What's going on?

The wireless mouse I use isn't working. The green light on top won't turn on. I try removing the thing that connects it and the batteries. I even tried other mice. Nothing works. What's going on? It was working fine just last night.

I'm using my old mouse. It works, but doesn't work as much because of how old and worn it's become. I still don't know why my Logitech isn't working. This isn't turning into such a good day.

I purchased new battery and turned on my logitech and it now works. 

Maybe you need to contact logitech support

• k w

try changing the batteries....

• Lv 7

if the green light doesn't come on anymore, the batteries are dead or the mouse itself is.

if a wired mouse won't work on it, try rebooting. then troubleshoot your USB ports...

• keerok

New batteries? Reboot.

If that doesn't work, and other mice don't work too, it might be a problem with your USB controller. Go to Device Manager and delete them all. Reboot. They should all be reinstalled automatically and work afterwards.

Go to your Bluetooth settings, delete your mouse, and try to find a Bluetooth device, hopefully it will find your mouse and connect. Make sure the batteries are fully charged or new. 

• ron h

I have a bluetooth mouse, but most are NOT bluetooth. Bluetooth USUALLY doesn't need a USB receiver to work.

• Robert

Could the battery be dead?  Left on overnight?