WILL THE USA GET A LATINO/HISPANIC president any time soon?

US women wouldn't even vote for Hillary Clinton, arguably the most qualified Presidential Candidate...in 100 years.  Are YOU ready to vote for a Latin President? That's a question for you

When one that comes along with the right political message and knows how to get things done, which can be said for ANY ethnicity or sex of president.

Considering none of the ones who have tried so far made it past the second Demo debate, I doubt it. Of course there's always Warren. I imagine that she'll somehow miraculously become Latino to get votes.

haven't seen that this is likely, and Ted Cruz may surprise us yet

• Larry

If he's a good, strong candidate and is able to gain America's trust, why not? We had a 1/2 black President and people, mostly ignorant Republicans said it would never happen. After Trump, anyone would be a good President.

That could happen.  You've seen Ted Cruz's beard?  He looks legit and has really stepped it up.

• Report Me

I voted for cruz when he ran for the senate. I hope to GOD I don't have to vote for him for POTUS.