Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

Do I have covid 19?

Since no tests are available unless you’re rich, I was in the emergency room last night and the doctor said I picked up covid just because of my presence in the emergency room. Before I left for the ER, I brought a standard dust/paint respirator (not n95) and wore it the entire time except for when they briefly took my temp. This virus can make you go crazy do all you can to stay home. 

Your story does not sound true at all. Your mere presence in an ER does not guarantee catching Covid-19. 

Also, anything less than N99/N95 (= FFP2/FFP3) grade offers zero protection against virus particles. They are so tiny that lesser masks/respirators are like trying to carry water in a colander. 

Do you have the symptoms of COVID-19.

It doesn't make you go crazy.

The only way to tell is with a test, how do you expect us to say yes or no?  Do you  have the symptoms?  If so, it's possible you have it.  If you are young, the chances are very good you'll pull through without any medical help.

• Kevin

how about you get your ***** *** tested instead of asking on here

Why were you in the ER?