Is COVID-19 natures way of culling the herd?
I don't want this to come off bad but the majority of people dying from this tend to be the elderly and those with underlying health issues.
- ☼ GƖơώ ✞ Ѡɪηǥs ☼Lv 72 months ago
I believe so. There is a season for everything. :D
- ♜Ⓢⓚⓨ ❍ Ⓓⓞⓥⓔ ♜Lv 52 months ago
China is responsible for allowing it to happen. It would never have emerged in Europe. Thus something must be done to make China a more sanitary place.
- tizzoseddyLv 62 months ago
Nature, as a whole, is not a conscious, or purpose-driven, entity; it has no intentions.
- LizLv 52 months ago
Well, you're wrong. There have been infant deaths as well as people in their 20s and 30s who have succumbed. Many of them had no underlying health issue. People die because our bodies are imperfect and riddled with disease. (Romans 5:12)
Measures to Avoid Getting Sick
1. Do your best to obtain the following three things: proper nutrition, sufficient exercise, and adequate rest.
2. Practice personal hygiene. Authorities emphasize hand washing as the single most effective procedure to avoid getting ill and to keep from passing infection on to others.
3. Ensure the safety of the food you and your family eat. Be especially conscious that your hands as well as the area where meals are prepared are clean. Also, be sure that the water used to wash your hands and food is clean. Since germs flourish in food, cook meats thoroughly. Store and chill food properly.
Only God's government can completely cure the earth of sickness. (Revelation 21:4)
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- WiseCrackLv 72 months ago
Nature strikes back, to maintain a balance.
- 2 months ago
It's the elites way of culling the herd. As you are not allowed to gather they will be gathering in ritual
- 2 months ago
- EqualiserLv 52 months ago
No its capitalists getting rid of their duties there are old rich people surviving like Trump and Bezos and Gaites
- samiamrdLv 72 months ago
No its not survival of the fittest, I think that it is natures way of saying "don't eat Pangolins" Its just the elderly who did not eat Pangolins in the 195 other countries, who are in the way.
- Sohail SayedLv 52 months ago
Assuming it's a naturally caused disease.