When you're in a group, and someone off a ways yells, "Hey sh*thead!, do you just naturally yell, "What!" ?
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
- Mrs HLv 72 months ago
Nah, I poke the closest person and say "Someone is calling you "
- Harley LadyLv 72 months ago
I usually don't answer, but I look like they were yelling at me!!
- HAPPY PUPPY!Lv 72 months ago
People who come step up to you do 😠 .
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Jess CLv 72 months ago
Yeah, I know I'm a sh*thead. I'm not ashamed 💩
- RRLv 72 months ago
It's usually my wife calling to me.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
No, I just turn to Trump and say, "Hey, I think someone is calling you. "
Keeping the Trump theme Alive!
- PronkLv 72 months ago
Not when I’m around Trump,Carol..
- Anonymous2 months ago
*stops throwing feces momentarily, to answer question*
*puts hand on head, to think* *no, the other head*
Why's everybody say that to me?? *B'larp!