I flashed on Omegle? How concern should I be it's been 8 months.?

About 8 months ago this happen..

I connected with someone who said they would give me 150$ if I showed him my breast and maybe more if he liked.

However it was not with my face, but he did see my face with a shirt on.

After that he threaten that he would "post it online" (The video of me topless standing with pants on) if I disconnect or not do what he wanted. I told him that it is illegal but he kept on pushing me after I said I wanted it private so I disconnected.

But my camera quality was poor along with my lighting..

The bad thing is I told him what state I was from and my age (20) and also my username for cash app which is my first and last name with a extra letter. All I know is that he is 24 from Florida (which can be a lie)

He hasn't tried to contact me since and I made all my social medias private or not containing my last name.

Me and and my friend have been checking various sights to see if it has been published but it hasn't and I google myself and nothing appears..

It was very stupid I know and I have not been on that sight since..

Should I still be worried?

I HAVE NO COMMUNICATION WITH HIM. I guess I have to make that clear. He has not contacted me.

You should report him to the police, if you can. That prick needs to be punished.

If he was going to do something, he would have done it by now.  8 months is an eternity in internet time.  I think you're fine, and can relax - but I'd still keep things set to private on your social media.  

Cut off all communication and hope for the best. You are an adult and you made a stupid decision and you can't fix stupid.

• Lala2 months agoReport

umm you obviously did not read my post. I have NO communication with him. Do you know how to read? Don't call me stupid if you can't read my post. lol

Cut him off. It's going to get worse,

• Lala2 months agoReport

I don't think you read my whole description, he has never contacted me and I never sent anything to him.