Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Will the virus go away by this summer?

• chorle

Many events have been cancelled through August.

What virus 🦠? Coronavirus? See, I’m Australian so over here for sure it will but in America maybe it will.

• Ched2 months agoReport

Yes the virus will end everything have an end !

I hope so but if the reason for it going away is because of the sun then we're doomed in Scotland... Its never warm here. 

Of course. Its a hoax and will go away in 2 weeks. Trump said so.

• canadacraig

Harley Lady - democrats in NEW YORK [including the Mayor] encouraged people to GET OUT THERE and do things - no need to fear anything - in February and MARCH. 

No. But there will be far fewer new cases. Unfortunately though.... people will begin to let down their guard and it will come back with a vengeance in the fall killing thousands of people. If not tens of thousands. We will then go into complete lock down for probably a month and slowly things will get better. 

• GrandYeeter2 months agoReport

In Australia that cures but in America, the U.K, Italy and Spain it is worse.

Scientists have said that hot weather can reduce the infection rate of coronavirus significantly. It may not disappear without a vaccine, but hot weather will reduce the infection rate a lot.

• Spike

I heard, will NOT as important news. That even tribal group(s) in South America got it or can get it, and they are those that don't how the world is or what year it is now. Show them a Model-T, they would know it is a car or still what is a car.

Someone I know personally (worked for the same company, but at a different store and knew him from him periodically filling in at my store) got diagnosed positive Monday... and passed away today.

It's scary stuff. 

I'm baffled at how anyone thinks we can predict what this thing is going to do... but at the same time we shouldn't freak out, because if we truly are living our final days we should do so thankfully (but not recklessly or negligently).

Yea, keep people safe by limiting movement and maximizing space... but not hoarding stuff and acting really grumpy. 

• I truly agree.  We are told what happened during the depression and, this is one small part of this pandemic.

It should be by the end of this year and everything will be back to normal next year. I can finally see Fast 9 next year. 

Hopefully because they don't thrive in hot weather

I hope so.It is the miscreant of the World,right now.It should be executed for killing so many people.