Have you taken any of those classes ? If so which one? and what can I learn to prepare myself?

1) Introduction to Public Health 

2)  Health Disparities, Equity and Social Justice

3) Community Health Education & Communication

4)  Introduction to Global Health

5) Introduction to Epidemiology

6) Introduction to Epidemiology

7) comparative health system

You can prepare yourself by not going into the healthcare field, since you clearly have the temperament of a child and do not understand the difference between what a physician assistant is compared with a public health official, based on your responses here and in previous questions.

• khachig2 months agoReport

are you mentally ill? Im doing public health bachelors so i could get into physician assistance program. 

• Hockey

No to all 7. But hey, thanks for the two points.

• Hockey

Reported? For what? You asked if those answering this question had taken those courses and I replied truthfully that I had not. 

I don't do well in health sciences.

• MS

Those classes are probably taught differently at every university where they might be taught.  Read the course description for each one if you're really interested in seeing what you're getting into with them.  Sometimes syllabi from previous semesters are posted online and you can review them.  But you are going to learn what you need to know in those classes.  The best thing you can do is be prepared to learn - be ready to read, attend class, take notes, study, research, etc.  That's the best preparation you can do.