Is it my Processor that is bad or Graphics Card or Ram or Power Supply?

When I power on my Computer, it lights up great, all fans spin fine. Graphics card lights up and its fans are spinning too.

CPU fan lights uo as well and the fan is Spinning. PROBLEM: Nothing at all displays on the screen....absolutely nothing. Not even an error message or black screen. I tried taking components and putting them back in. No difference. I cannot rely on "beeps" as my motherboard has no internal speaker to give me a clue.

So is it my Processor bad? How did it get bad? ....is my power supply also bad possibly, and it damaged my processor? .... From eye-site, eveything looks good. I am confused and sad.

Try a different HDMI cable

That sounds more like a motherboard issue than a Graphics Processor issue.

Other steps you can take are simple ones like trying a different video/HDMI/DP cable, plugging the video cable into a different port on the GPU, if you have Integrated graphics then remove the Video card, attempting to boot with one stick of RAM, etc.

Typically with any aftermarket motherboard, you would mash the DEL key to enter the BIOS. 

Some motherboards have Troubleshooting LED's. You would have to consult with the motherboard owner's manual to find the location of these LED's.

BIOS beep speakers never come with/on the motherboard unless it's an EVGA board. You usually have to buy those separately which are around $5 a piece. If you do attain a BIOS case speaker and you still hear no beep codes, that means the BIOS isn't initializing.

Since the CPU and motherboard are interlinked it's difficult to determine which part is malfunctioning. You would have to try testing with either a different motherboard or CPU. 9 times out of 10 it's the motherboard that's having an issue. CPU's last a really long time unless they have been recklessly overclocked, chronically overheated, or the motherboard is having a power delivery issue. Cheap power supplies with poor components will also fry hardware.

If the BIOS isn't bothering to initialize when you press the power button, the fans will spin. However, the fans will run at 100% since the BIOS isn't commanding the fans to run at a lower RPM. This only applies to fans with a 4-pin PWM connector and these fans have to be plugged into the motherboard.  

That sounds like a blown blown CPU or motherboard.. The first thing the BIOS does is fire up the fans, and that's for every motherboard. Then it has to fire up the CPU, and that's when it falls flat on its face.

The commonest problems with a new build are either the 4 or 8 pin CPU power connector left out, or case pillars in the wrong place under the motherboard, causing a short.

Check you have the yellow & black cable connected near the CPU, as well as the main multi-way motherboard power connector.

If that's in, double check the motherboard mounting pillar locations in the case and be sure none are anywhere other than in positions that the motherboard has mounting screw holes.

Other than that, check you have the right power cables to the graphics card - and buy a motherboard speaker so you can hear any beep codes...

You only need something like one of these to allow you to get the diagnostic beep codes:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Desktop-Pc-Computer-Mot...

A very common mistake is having the hdmi cord plugged into the motherboard instead of the graphics card.  Check that first.

Check that all the power connectors are in, with your situation it could be the 4 or 8 pin eps power connector on the top left hand corner of the motherboard.   It could also be the 6+2 pin connector(s) for the graphics card.

Ram is what i'd look at after that.  Run it with one stick, then the other stick, using all the slots in different configurations.

Hard to give advice unless I have a detailed list of all the parts you're using.

This is a common problem with the "my" model Processor in the "my" Computer brand.  Contact the "my" company support for help solving your problem.

That is all that can be guessed from your details.

• Dick

Video troubleshooting 101: Check the video cable and ensure there's a good connection on both ends. If that doesn't fix it, try a different video cable to prove that it's not the current one you're using.

• David

Have you tried a different monitor and cable?. From there you can work out where the problem is. Follow the other answerers suggestion for fault finding within the computer.

Could be any of them, or more than one. Usually, a motherboard will at least beep if a processor is installed. Make sure the 4-pin power connector is connected to the motherboard. If the RAM was bad but the processor was good, it would almost certainly beep. A bad graphics card wouldn't necessarily trigger a warning beep. If you have both a discrete graphics card and an integrated GPU or APU, try removing the card and connecting to the one on your motherboard.

As to how things can get a damaged, a bad power supply can (and probably will) damage your motherboard. A power surge can also damage components on your motherboard, even if it seems to power on fine. My great aunt's computer suffered a power surge during a thunderstorm a few years ago and the integrated graphics were destroyed, even though the computer booted fine. 

• Abdullah2 months agoReport

Ensure that the RAM is well installed.
      I wish you a good luck