Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I am a white kid who goes to a predominately minority school. On a daily basis I am bullied for being white and called racial slurs?

I tried to go to the principal, they seem to think it's impossible for some reason. I am getting fed up because they're always in gangs and I can't really defend myself. Who can I talk to to be taken seriously?

Kids like to bully anybody who is deemed as “different” in any way. Sadly, there’s not much you can do but either ignore it, laugh it off or see if you can transfer out.

• Chris

Find a lawyer who likes to sue school districts.

local gun shop maybe?

don't listen to gypsyfish. her real agenda is to make you feel guilty for being white. 

Have some pride in yourself. Your ancestors built this country. Her ancestors were so desperate to leave hers that she had to build an alternative reality to blind her jealousy and hatred towards whites. And don't worry, more and more whites are waking up to reality. 

• Karenisha2 months agoReport

So this proves my point. Whites may have *designed* many structures in this country but they didn’t actually *BUILD* most of it. There’s a difference..

• keerok

Talk to your parents. Tell them about your problems and fears. Ask them to transfer you to another school.

Yeah, now you know how black people have felt for centuries in this country. I'm sorry that you're going through this, but try to use humor to defuse situations.