Why would someone accuse me of impersonating a nationality just because I can type in English?

Are we non native english speakers expected to express ourselves in broken english?

Favorite Answer

Because they're ignorant and have never stepped out of their own very narrow lives to see how large the world is, and how many people speak perfectly good English everywhere we go.

Don't bother arguing with them. It's a waste of your time.

Because they are ignorant and rather foolish

• Your answer made me laugh (i found it funny somehow) unfortunately I can only pick one best answer. 

• JB

I wouldn't expect that of anyone. With the Internet the world has become a global community, and English has managed to become a common language.

I think it is great that you can converse in proper English and use proper grammar. A large portion of people here that have English as their native language can't do so.

• keerok

Why even argue with such a dumb person. You lose all the time. Not worth it.

No idea. Certainly not typical. They must have some sort of issue somewhere