promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 2 months ago

Is this bad ?

Me and my wife are having our 4th baby in January of next year she's kind of scared. Because of this virus that's going around she's worried she'll be in the hospital alone she can't handle needles. It's not the doctors or hospitals she's scared of it's the needles. She's read somewhere where not even pregnant women are allowed to have people with them in the hospital but she don't know if it's true she hopes not because she couldn't handle it without me. Is it bad to be having kids right now ? Will I be allowed in the hospital with her ? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That is along way off things will likely be very different in late December and January. You all should not worry about the delivery at this time. It is quite likely the rules will be back to normal by then.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your baby isn't due until January 2021. That's 8 months from today. By January, this whole coronavirus thing will have been long over. 

Virus or no virus - you'll be allowed to be with her in the hospital while she's in labor and also in the delivery room when she gives birth, if you want  to be there. 

Your wife isn't a little girl who might be scared at  the sight of a needle; she's a grown woman and it's time she got over her ridiculous "little girl" fear of needles. This is her 4th pregnancy, and she's going to have to "handle needles".  She's going to have several shots with needles when she's in labor and when she gives birth.  In fact, she'll probably be given a shot of antibiotics right after she gives birth, in order to prevent infection. 

If she can't "handle needles", then how has she managed to go through 3 other pregnancies?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hi please try not to worry too much, we don't know how this virus is going to pan out and we don't know... it could have improved vastly by next year, if you have concerns contact your local maternity unit for some general advice on what they are doing and the current rules.

Bottom line though whether she likes needles or not if she needs to do it alone she will, I justg wouldn't worry too much

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Next January is a long time away.  By then the virus should be well past its peak and you will be able to join her.  CONGRATULATIONS in advance!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i wouldnt worry about it, she'll forget all about it once the baby comes

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

she'll forget all about this when she has the baby

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

why did you post the same answer with both of your names?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.