Tim asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Anyone else becoming slightly depressed because of the Coronavirus restrictions?

I had so many plans that were unraveled because of this so many people are suffering you feel like your life has come to a halt I do see the bigger picture in all of this but doesn’t this make you feel down just a little bit?

Favorite Answer

I'm far more depressed over the fact so many are dead because people had plans, even more so seeing how sad they are about it. Forget seeing the bigger picture, you don't even realize you're in it. Yeah, I miss having a life... I'm sure there's a handful of us who miss their mom, dad... Talk about having your plans unraveled, one day you're alive, and the next you're gone because someone just had to go out.

• audrey

Yes. It keeps dragging on. Everyone is depressed. And it's so sad cause there is nothing you can do about it.

yes, it makes me depressed when i cant go to places i used to go to cause of it , including churches and the senior center for lunch, i miss all that

yes,I agree.Stay safe.