How do you replace a built in wall radio?

I want to replace an outdated built in wall radio, its so old I cant even make out the brand to be able to look up the specifications required to know what radio can replace this one. Because I would like a modern radio. Does anyone maybe know what brand this radio may even be?

Favorite Answer

I agree, that's just an elderly stereo system, from the 1980's by the look of it. It's not a "wall radio", someone has just put it on a shelf or timber battens. Replace it with whatever you want that will fit in there.

It is impossible to tell what equipment that is from the obtuse angle. Show us a head-on photo if you want an answer. As posted it's nothing but a puzzle to guess at. Even the name is scratched up to make it unrecognizable.

i would just hire someone that knows how to do it to do it

It's not a "wall radio".

It's a 1980s stereo system.  It's sitting on a shelf.  It probably has a turn table.

If you are in my neck of the woods, I'd give you one.  When cleaning out my parents garage last week, I found one similar to it.  I wanted to put it in the trash but my sis made me save it until goodwill re-opens. 

• Bort

It doesn't matter what brand it is or what it's dimensions are. You can figure that out the measurements by....measuring the hole! Pull it out and measure the space it's in. Buy one that will fit in the hole. 

• Snezzy

If new device is too big, cut a bigger hole. If too small, stuff some crumpled up paper bags around it.