What would it be like to go back to my ex? He said he is a changed man.?

Favorite Answer

not sure how it ended, but only take him back if he's proved that he's changed with actions, not words. what has he done to show he's changed? feelings don't always go away and if you believe he feels the same way I would say go for t but just

don't

make yourself look dumb. if he has nothing to prove that he's different do NOT take him back

• Tepee

It might be worth a try.

This is your 79th question, it would seem as if you need and seek lots of advice.  You gave absolutely no information with which to advise you. So if you really do want advice, please write again and include your ages, some history and background, and what he has done that demonstrates he is a "changed man". Generally speaking, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. 

Before you make that decision you should first pray to God to show you if its the right thing to do or not do and God will lead you in the right direction as always remember before you make any important life decision to always include God first by praying to God to show you what you do should cause in that way you will make the right decision

It's called "ex" now and it's pretty hard to go back if you remember the time he left you or you left him. But if he truly loves you , he wouldn't leave you at the first place. Even if it happened accidentally and he's saying that he changed himself for you. You should try for a second chance, since he knows you better than any other guy, it will work out for you <3

Good luck :)

• Fashion2 months agoReport

I can understand you because I've been in a situation like this. Maybe he realized that he can't live without you and really wants you. He deserves a second change in my opinion. Just get him back and I hope everything will be alright and back to normal <3

Going back to an ex is like shoving pooh back up your butt. Make sure it fits up your stupid fat bum

• Anna

I certainly wouldn't go back to either of my exes. One hit me in the face and will never leave home due to his severe disability and the other one is annoying and doesn't put out enough, and had no interest of moving out and living with me in my flat in a few years.

If he says he has changed he loves you 

• Khandigurrl2 months agoReport

I hope so. He seems to understand me more than anyone else I know.