Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

What can I do with White Vinegar?

It was included in my mail order by mistake. I have no idea what I can use it for. Can I use it in food or use it to kill Coronavirus on furniture?

Distilled White Vinegar.

Boil it with equal amount of water. Great air freshener. Removes the ugliest smells (there's a tip for smokers) 

google is your friend.

Pour about a cup in a bath when a person is sunburned.

I add one part vinegar to three parts water as a kitchen cleaning solution for floors and cabinet doors. A Tablespoon of vinegar in water added to an oiled skillet will keep egg whites from wandering all over the pan. You can also use it with salt to scrub a wooden cutting board. I think it is used with water when dying Easter eggs. After that, I don't know.

Apply undiluted to weeds to kill, pour some in an automatic coffee maker like a Mr. Coffee turn it on and it will remove buildup, cycle clean water a few times to remove and clean, make a dressing, vinegar, sugar, water and some sesame oil and seasonings, just to name a few.

well white vinegar is the best thing to wash greasy dishes and wash basin of your kitchen. so utilize it in washing 

Vinegar will not kill Coronavirus. But white vinegar is fine to use as food, OR cleaning agents for other problems, such as cutting grease on stovetops, or walls, or surfaces. Just be aware it is NOT something that will kill the virus. 

The biggest worry is that you think vinegar will kill the coronavirus. There's no hope!!!

• Teresa

You can use it to make a Vinaigrette salad dressing.

Also, pour some in a bowl, dissolve some sugar in it. Then thinly slice some cucumber, let the cucumber marinate in it for a while. Then drain off the vinegar and then mix it it up with some sour cream and you have a very tasty sour cream cucumber salad.

You can cook with it

• harry2 months agoReport

boil eggs in vinegar