promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

Do you think that people who have to ask strangers what to name their own children maybe shouldn't be having kids?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most people like to get opinions from people other than family. And sometimes family isn’t helpful and a person needs an opinion.  Plus you can learn other names from other people. Saying these people shouldn’t have kids is ridiculous. Everyone asks for help at one time or another 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Some people might just have the first name picked out. And need ideas for middle names. Sometimes its nice to get a second opinion because maybe you'll like a name someone suggested and never thought of.

• 2 months ago

I’m sure they’ll be making the final decision. But it’s fun to get ideas and opinions from people. And easier to talk to strangers who are more objective, than family or friends who might push their own expectations for the child onto you. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The majority of the questions being asked in the baby section are just teens and tweens playing games.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think up to 70 percent of the people currently breeding are not mature enough for that kind of responsibility.

• GR
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No. I think we all seek some help in the matter-some choose family, some think that is too messy and ask strangers. Strangers can also sometimes find problems others wouldn't have found-bad nicknames, innuendos, etc. Plus, sometimes people want exposure to new names and asking strangers is a great tool.

• 2 months ago

There is no way for someone to come up with all the names to make a choice., it helps to ask people so they can widen the list.    

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.