promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Would you work as a nurse to help Coronavirus patients?

Risking your life to help others?

I commend those that do.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree it's noble, but unfortunately, I wouldn't do it. It'd be too much of a sacrifice not only to me, but my family and friends as well.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I would if I had the skills to do it.

• That is good and I appreciate them for what they do. BUT I would never wanna help them.

Why: because don't u need qualifications for that?! They work long hours and now more so. Could not work so long hours .

And what about the pay and hours would I get them aswell for helping out or  would I be getting nothing in return e.g. money..

Also my own job is still going on  so I don't really have time to help nurses and doctors sadly.

Would people actually appreciate my help or not??

So nope I would not be wanting to help coz of reasons I have mentioned.

• 2 months ago

If necessary yes. Should be ok with proper precautions. And yes I commend them also.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No way would I work as a nurse.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If I was a qualified nurse I would be nursing but I'm not because I know I couldn't handle that kind of stress. They are real-life heroes. All nurses should be given free holidays anywhere they want when this has passed - not all at the same time obviously. 

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They're a bit like soldiers going to war I guess. I'm glad these people exist. Very commendable indeed.

• 2 months ago

Why would you kill yourself for a work that will replace you in a week if you drop dead ❓a lot of medical staffs have no choice, their holidays are being freeze

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.