Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 months ago

I feel like my life has not turned out the way I wanted it to, I was never encouraged by my parents, and my gf doesn't do anything right?

I know it's not good to blame people, but even my mom admitted shes sorry she did not encourage me when I was younger and that I'm a creative personality type she never understood.

I'm frustrated with how my life turned out.

I gave up on my acting dreams because I'm easily discouraged. I like poor, like sh*t, I'm with a woman that's really not for me in the long run I'm seeing now or even is attractive to me.

I have regrets. I wish I could reive my 20s and do things right 

Favorite Answer

Most ppl have regrets from the past. I would say make today the first day where you start the life you TRULY want, start making the positive changes that will help you lead to where you want to be in your life, and don't look back anymore. Get rid of what doesn't help you be your best self. If your gf isn't working out, let her go so the right person will come into your life. Take that acting class, it's never too late. Check out your local theaters and look for auditions. It won't be Hollywood, but it's certainly a start. You need a new and fresh outlook on your life and don't let the past hold you back from what and who you want to be now.

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

• lala

You are a adult 

Take a grip on your life