Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What should I do when he’s pulling away from me?

The guy that I’m talking to and was getting in the process of a relationship with is pulling away from me...  I don’t like that he’s pulling away cause he’s amazing and awesome but it’s also not like I’m going to see him in person until school starts back up so our only communication is through text and snapchatting (which he keeps leaving me on open recently cause he’s been a little sensitive to things i’ve said which wasn’t meant to be taken offensively or I didn’t think before I said somethings...) I don’t want to push myself onto him but I don’t want to push/pull him away from me either because we’re also great friends too. What should I do and what’s y’all’s thoughts?

To be honest from that small paragraph, you guys don’t seem compatible. You don’t need to be walking on constant egg shells while going out with him and from what it seems like, you will be. If he’s pulling away it’s a sign it’s not meant to be. You need someone that is going to talk to you regardless of something you accidentally did or said. See where it goes, but don’t take it personally. 

• Pi

Hmmmnn.... no just let it be and see what results from hereafter... Things will resolve themselves and we only complicate them with our thinking, so just wait it out.....

work on ur dignity,self respect and stop being desperate for someone that is showing the feelings is unrequited,sorry to be barrier of bad news but someone needs to tell you.He's Emotionally Unavailable...Many unavailable partners make it very simple to detect them, but most people just decide not to listen — you feel so infatuated, you think it will be different with you.