promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think these are benefits of coronavirus?

1: Less crime outside, possibly. Sure a lot of people are dying from the virus but it’s generally a less painful death. There probably are less shootings, stabbings, assaults and robberies outside seeing as people are more inside. 

2: Excuse to be lazy, especially if your family wants you to work and some of us are getting government aid which is a necessary protocol.

3: if you are outside there’s a lot less people, driving is easier.

4: UBER Eats and doordash are giving more free delivery or cheaper delivery fees.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i understand where the description is coming from. Add to that, the environment as well. Makes me wonder once this dies down, if the world or country to country, they will consider similar action for the sake of the environment

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Elle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

OMG OMG OMG!  You wrote "Sure a lot of people are dying from the virus but it’s generally a less painful death."   You're a DONKEY!  DONKEY... SHAFAFA!

I want to see you explain THAT to the parents of newborn infants, toddlers, young children and teens that have passed away from this DEADLY disease!

How many families are grieving? How does one grieve the loss of a child?  HOW?

• 2 months ago

Remember all those who bragged about how world travel broadens their horizons, who looked down on you with pity and scorn for your provincial ways? Now is the time to remind them of how selfish and destructive their mentality is, and teach them to become better people by never leaving their home town.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

People are more reflexive about what really matters.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

well fAMILIES MAY GET CLOSER AS THEY ARE ALL staying hoe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.