Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 months ago

Has she used any product on her hair here? How can I have the same hair style as hers? ?

• Favorite Answer

of course there is alot of styling and maintanence to achieve that hair.. everyday you need to blowdry and iron your hair, curl it, put on alot of hairspray and who knows what else.

who is that what has she been in?? ive seen her but i cant put my finger on it. she used a curling iron on her hair and brushed out the curls some and im sure she has used product probably hair spray a little and then finished it off with shine spray for added shine

I'd imagine she used a bit of texture spray before using any hot tools to create those loose, textured waves. I'd  hope she also used a heat protectant spray as well. Then she probably finished her look off with hair spray to keep fly-away's at bay and prevent the waves from falling out.

• kristy

Just show the pic to your stylist.

Looks like she just used a curling iron to put the waves in her hair. Wrap your hair in the curling iron only once (to add that single wave), leave out the ends, and heat for only a few seconds. Also curl away from your face. Kayley Melissa on YouTube does great hair tutorials.

maybe do it with youtube

If we do hair straightening or put raw milk in hair,

or eat pig meat we get like this hair straight.