promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you feel hatred for China?

They kinda ruined the whole world

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The pandemic is a natural selection process. Since the infection rate in China is lower than U.S., perhaps, the white should get marry with Chinese to make a better new generation.

Nevertheless, Canada is the lowest infection rate in North America; you may learn about Canada especially its dietary ( heavy omega-3 contain )

[Remark: surprising on the low infection rate in Canada, that may justify a conspiracy saying that covid-19 was created by Canadian. According to DNA, none can be found in China.]

Note: only the survival will rule the world. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Certainly not. First, China produces such awesome quality, low price products and services and treat foreigners/ tourists very well.

If you're talking about the coronavirus that originated there, then it's not the Chinese people that started it but an animal - a bat, actually, where the virus developed itself inside the bat and passed onto humans via wet markets.

• 2 months ago

yes i feel a little bit mad can't help it

• nappa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are smarter than many other countries. can't hate anyone for being smart.. blame america for letting jobs go there and paying tariff tax and being in debt to china..our fault,, we are the stupid country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I feel hatred for our leaders who want to take us into another Great Depression because of sniffles.

At least the Depression of the 1930s can be explained. There was a reason for it. Now, we are headed for another Great Depression for absolutely nothing.

• ...Show all comments
    • August
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

this virus has nothing to do with a depression,it was a matter of time when all  the markets crashed 

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Chinese wet markets remind of me of the Song of the Witches: 

“Double, double toil and trouble”

BY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE(from Macbeth)

Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn and caldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake,

In the caldron boil and bake;

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn and caldron bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,

Then the charm is firm and good.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The facts are the Chinese don't even care about their own people with 1.6 million of them dying from pollution each year and the wet markets in china are an offence to all civilization. yeah I'm feeling it.

• 2 months ago

No, the world wasn’t a very nice place anyway. Our way of life was unsustainable. Let’s hope we can make it a better place after all this.

• 2 months ago

No. But they need to severely tighten up hygiene regulations. And stop eating stupid stuff like Pangolins

• Coquihalla
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Hey!  It taste like Beef! Now you know.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I feel sorrow for the friends and families of anyone who suffers from Covid 19 and I pity those nasty unintelligent racists who spout nonsense like your question...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.