Why are people mean online?

Why don't they consider the feelings of the person on the other side of the screen?! Anonymity my *** you don't have to "know" the person well enough to have common decency! A good, clean conscience should be something that people aspire to! Not pretend like they KNOW more than the person on the otherside of the screen!

Favorite Answer

Lol some peopIe here actuaIIy vaIue being mean and trying to put others down. Their vaIues are warped due to poIiticaI propaganda.

.

As for the rest of the internet, it's because the internet is where peopIe go to vent their frustrations.

• because there are many cowardly keyboard warriors now, if i met them face to face, they wouldn't be like that.

• Mandy

I think people are just rude or mean when the question is stupid or silly.  For example:  Is it ok if I don’t like broccoli?  Would my poop be ok fried?    My 14-year-old son, daughter, etc; Are the death camps still open?  There are MANY more IG yada questiins that people ask, but I think people like to say the answers are rude when they are told how ridiculous they’re being.

Because it is so much fun to be mean, just saying.