Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

1. Does this sentence make sense:

"I'm sure that any WELL-FORMED person agrees that the most important thing one can learn is to know how to think."

2. And if it does, what do you understand by 'well-formed'?

Form = shape or condition

You mean well informed.

well INformed. Well-formed would mean 'put together well', like your body has all the right parts, etc. Someone who is well-informed is someone who knows a lot, or has a lot of information about something.

I think what you mean is "educated."  But "uneducated" doesn't mean "stupid."  I'm sure there are many intelligent uneducated people who know the most important thing is knowing how to think.

Not only does that not mean what you seem to want it to mean, but the language is loaded and yellow and the tone presumptuous and patronizing.  Don't be so sure people agree with you, and definitely don't be so arrogant as to suggest that any reader who happens to disagree with your opinion is not what you mean but are failing to express with "well-formed" (i.e., poorly formed).  Someone not agreeing with your opinion doesn't make them stupid, and your suggestion otherwise only proves your failure of imagination, failure to fathom the possibility of anything more important or fathom the possibility that thinking is innate, that many people don't need to be taught how to do that which comes naturally to them, and anyone who requires being led by the nose in order to learn how to think is a person who is quite possibly mentally deficient.

Well formed?  As in having a good figure?  Well proportioned?  I don't think you have any idea what you wrote.  You could make sense of it by using "informed" -  in other words, knowledgeable, well educated.  Other than that, it will do.

No, not "well-formed". Perhaps "reasonably intelligent", "intelligent", "insightful", "literate", "discerning", or "educated".

"Well informed" rather than "well formed". "Well-formed" means "well constructed, well made". 

I would write the sentence as:I'm sure that any intelligent person would agree that the most important thing one can do is to learn how to think.