Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Am I losing my hair?

So I had a kidney transplant last year and the medication is causing me to lose my hair, I noticed this a few months later so bad that I had bald spots so I went to a dermatologist. She told me to use Rogaine, but I only used it for a month and stopped because I noticed my hair coming back. I decided to let my hair grow out, it's already covers my face. But I'm still noticing quite a bit of hair falling out, not nearly as much but still some. And if I lift up my hair I can see that the area is bald in some places and I see new strands growing in others. When I shower I would say I pull out around 30-40 strands (a lot more if I brush it) and some are really thin or thick. So what I want to know is how do I know for sure I'm going bald and how much hair should I lose a day? I don't know if this is relevant or not but I'm a male, so I don't know if that makes a difference

Doc saw my hair coming back too, so she said I can discontinue it

• patty

i think with rogaine u have to keep taking it