promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

What are your thoughts on men with nose rings ?

I'm considering getting my nose pierced but wanted to get people's thoughts.  I'm 6'3, average size, dress casually and have long curly hair (not quite shoulder length).  If you like nose rings is there an age that you would consider too old?  Also if your a fan of the piercing do you like a stud or hoop better?  Interested in your thoughts, thanks!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

men with hoop nose rings are hot

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anyone can do "jewelry" but beards are manly.  1/4 inch or 1/2 inch looks good on most men.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hot on most men!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some people can rock the look, but some people just don't look that great with them, and IMO it detracts from their looks.  I think studs look better on females, hoops can look good on anyone.  It's pretty ageless, usually done in late teens to late twenties, maybe early thirties?

Although, I must say, I'm not a fan of nose rings, it's not something I would do.  They usually remind me of an ox or a pig (and I'm thinking "oink, oink, oink...lol).  (Sorry :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

For males the hoop is more fitting than the stud.  Also the septum seems to more popular for the guys than the nostril.  Buy my philosophy has always been, wear what suits you the best, not others.  As for age, just a number.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most guys I know with nose rings have a hoop instead of a stud.  It works for them and works well with their style.  They have a bit more of a boho/relaxed style.  

You don't show us a picture of yourself so its hard to say if it would compliment your style or not. 

• 2 months ago

For a dude, I like rings, personally. Whatever floats your boat. I have both my nostrils done and my septum. I'm also 35 and don't give a hoot about what people think. I do get looks and some shady comments, but I don't care. I really don't. I have a wonderful husband, a great job, a house...SCREW 'EM ALL! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.