is anyone upset that britain has changed?

i think that mass immigration and globalization has ruined britain so much and changed it significantly, i do not like it at all.....i am a native british man in my forties and feel alarmed at seeing the country change around me, in my lifetime.

any thoughts?

Some parts of UK arent multicultural though, maybe you could move there

end of the day, its about money. If some parts of the uk has this image of welcoming everyone regardless of race, religion, lifestyle, gender etc. then that will lead people interested in travelling there, for work, to live, study etc, this helps the UK economy

Nobody cares about northern Europe. To most Americans you just a fly on a map.

Be thankful Polish people now outnumber non-whites in Britain.

🥴

Globalization started with Europe and especially Britain first, if you want to get technical.

Your leaders got greedy and wanted to establish imperialism abroad. To which you have Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand and other countries around the world that were a$s raped of their indigenous cultures and lands. Britain wiped out tons of tribes around the world. JUST TO ESTABLISH IMPERIALISM.

So I would highly advise you to STFU. 🥴 If you REALLY want to get technical about the pioneers of globalism? You have your OWN GAWD DAMN GOVT TO BLAME, dumba$s.

Source(s): I really can't stand how Brits blame everybody else for their misfortunes. 🥴 NO WONDER where other Americans get it from. The BRITS killed 'em. THEY INVADED AND KILLED INDIGENOUS PPL ON THEIR OWN LANDS. And you have the audacity to complain about YOUR OWN IRRATIONAL BELIEFS that your country suffers the same treatment.
  • Kev

What has changed? I’m 52. I haven’t noticed anything apart from people are kinder.