For the drinkers amongst us. They say alcohol kills brain cells slowly, but that never bothered you because, you're not in a hurry? :-)?

Favorite Answer

True.  Also, I hadn't planned on living this long.  I don't know if it was the drugs  or the alcohol but I'm sure I lost a lot of brain cells early in life. By God's grace, I gave up alcohol about 35 years ago.  (drugs  a few years earlier.) 

I'm a jeanyus I have plenty to spare.

well, we all have to die of something........so, what the hell. 

• A

Here is how Cliff on Cheers explained it.

Well ya see, Norm, it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

here for a good time not a long time