promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you think giving excuses for why you or I (or the president) for underperforming or being unprepared to do a job, makes more incompetent?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He isn’t underperforming. Only countries that are totalitarian, that can punish citizens for not following rules have done better. And they could be lying.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you leftists are cheering for death because your hatred of Trump has taken away your humanity. 

Were we as prepared as we could have been? No. Hell Obama used up 60% of the 100 MILLION masks during H1N1 and never replaced them.  Obama had MANY TIMES tried to defund the CDC. 

Simply put, people in BOTH parties did not take this threat very seriously. You want evidence of MANY news organizations telling the US public in February that the flu was far worse??? Didn't help that China was LYING to the world and continue to do so.  MUCH easier to predict and plan for, when you have REAL numbers and not fake numbers. 

Now I can call for everyone to come together is a time of crisis, but what is the use? You don't want to come together. You don't want to do anything but hate Trump. If the numbers climbed to 2 million deaths, you would be happy that you have another talking point to use against Trump. 

• 2 months ago

Can you say this again in English?

• 2 months ago

What on Earth are you blabbering on about? Trump has been a CEO for well over 40 years. He has created at least 545 companies. He is doing an AMAZING job as POTUS. You have been reading the biased main stream media outlets and their guttural HATRED of the very man they USED TO LOVE! Journalism is DEAD.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That is not a sentence.

• 2 months ago

He's done very well. Other countries with similar economies (most of Europe) have 10-20 times the death rate we do. Either that or it shows the strengths and weaknesses of National Healthcare. Can't make you well; but great hospice care. Universal access to hospice care!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I guess that explains Italy, Spain, France, China Britain, etc,...fvcking idiot.

• They didn’t give excuses. Try reading, idiot. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.