Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do Trump supporters believe the 20+ women who say that Donald Trump grabbed them by the puzzy?

• humpty
    Favorite Answer

Not to quibble, but the p*ssy grabber has more than sixty accusers. That being said, Trump supporters believe what they are told, even though they know they made up all the other scandals they threw at Democratic nominees.

Whatever happened to those "Swift Boat Veterans"?

• koalatcomics

not to quibble but YOU voted for the RAPIST of Juanita Broderick Kathleen willey Jennifer flowers paula jones and monica Lewinsky.  wheres the outrage there, JACKASS?

who cares,bill clinton topped that

People who hate Trump will lie.

• helene

No, I don't.

I don't believe Tara Reade either. If it was so important for people to know about this assault, it was equally important for them to know back in 2008, before he became VP.

Biden sexually assaulted a woman. He belongs in jail. 

And you support him Summertime making you a monster. 

Did they file a police report? Show me the police report. Hold them accountable to possibly looking at jail time if they are lying. 

You disagree? OK, BIDEN. Tell me how he fingered a woman against her will. 

Now I don't believe this, because.... SHE DID NOT FILE A POLICE REPORT.  

Sorry, but I think ANY woman that goes after someone of prominence and does NOT file a police report has suspect motives. What is the goal? Justice or money? Without the police report, the clear goal is MONEY. 

How do you criminally prosecute ANYONE without a freaking police report. 

I don't buy the crap against Biden, Clinton, Trump or Kavanaugh for the same reason.  And BTW, there are MANY other Democrats that I don't buy the claims against them for the same reason. 

Now I honestly do not care what standard you use, but YOU are a LIAR and change your standard based upon whether they have a D or R beside their name and THAT is DISGUSTING.

Answering seriously, no they do not.  The average Trump supporter has to suspend any ability for independent thought in order to believe much of what Trump states since so much of it is patently false.  His only major piece of legislation gave a massive tax cut to the ultra rich and large corporations, he has appointed people to positions in the federal government based not on ability but in return for political or financial support, he has worked to cut programs designed to assist the working poor and the elderly, he has reduced regulations protecting the environment so a company does not have to worry about cleaning up it's own mess, he eliminated regulations designed to prevent the same actions that caused the last recession, and reduced employee rights in favor of employers.  He claimed he would rarely leave Washington and never go golfing as he would be much too busy.  Yet he has spent a significant amount of time away from Washington golfing at his own resorts (his first record, largest number of golf games played by a sitting President) and funneling the money from these trips back into his own pocket through his businesses.  His wife did spend $50,000 less on a trip than Obama's wife did, $175,000 compared to $225.000 but there is only one problem, Obama's wife was gone several days, Trump's less than a full day so for the same trip using this Trump spends over twice as much taxpayer money as Obama did.

• 2 months agoReport

Attack Biden and Bill Clinton or STFU. I am sick of you leftists trying to CHANGE the standard for evaluating innocence and then not being moral enough to apply your own standards to yourself. I hope you get falsely accused. It will vastly increase your wisdom. 

• No because its false. People vote Trump because of his policies not his private life. 

Your boy Pedo Joe rapes kids

They are all lying women.