Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How do I get over my boyfriends body count?

We’ve been together 3 years, he’s 25 and I’m 22. I found out yesterday that in the beginning he lied to me about his body count and after a while of proding he finally admitted to being with 16 girls before me. That’s twice as many as my body count. I’m glad he was honest but now I can’t stop thinking about it. That’s a lot of people, how can I feel special when 16 other girls have already seen him naked, he has 16 other sets of bodies and experiences to compare to me to and now I’m wondering if they had better bodies, were better lovers, etc. i AM his first real relationship though and his first girlfriend. How do I get past this? 

I wasn’t aware there were children attempting to answer, for those being sarcastic, “body count” is obvious slang for sex partners. Serious answers only please 

You accept the fact that both of you have pasts...  Neither of you can change your pasts.

Honestly, body count doesnt matter much as long as both of you are STD free.

Youve been together 3 years, and clearly you are the person he is choosing to be with.

You are NOT the first girlfriend tho.  I can guarantee it.  Maybe the first "serious" one.    All 16 women were NOT one nite stands tho.   Some of them likely were gfs that he dated just for sex, but they were not serious enough to introduce to family.    Dating and being in a relationship does NOT always mean that there are feelings there.   

• al

You can still double his count, with better bodies! Just go for ot!!!

what does it matter what he did BEFORE you ?

• Dave

You sound incredibly immature. If he's truly been with 16 girls, you are FAR from his first relationship. 

The number is irrelevant. Only immature kids ask that question. Actual mature adults do not care, period.

• Dave

Don't bother nekkid, this immature twit has proven she has her head so far up her @ss,nothing you so is going to change her mind. Let her worry about "body count" and then wonder for years why she can't keep a boyfriend.

• Kuja

If your boyfriend is a murderer he should be locked up in prison. 

I think you fail to realize what the term body count means 

Eight is also a lot of people by age 22. How can any man feel special being with you now that you've given it away so often?

Think about sexually transmitted diseases. He said the same thing to all the wonen he's dumped. Get rid of him before he dumps you. You are being used. You are #17.

• Tiffany2 months agoReport

I’m his first girlfriend and we’ve been together for years and live together so. Don’t think your logic applies