BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL...Do you think Ridge is going from the pan to the fire if he goes with Shauna?

We all know about what happened between Ridge & Brooke. (the video).Now Ridge went to Shauna s & said he d go to Las Vegas with her. This is all so fast.

Do you think he s going from the pan to the fire??? What else do you think will happen with the show?

• night
    Favorite Answer

I think Ridge is being a real hypocrite, he was the one making out with Shawna, so why is he so quick to judge Brooke than take off with Shawna. I think Brooke was wrong too, but she didn't have Bill on the back burner. Ridge just needs a woman to stroke his ego. He was always bouncing between women; this isn't anything new.

• Kookai1 month agoReport

They're like checkers on a board..back/forth...back/forth.Β 

Going from the pan to fire, well I'm thinking why not, it's par for the course. We needs some edgy shake up on this show. Iv'e been watching this show for years, and Brooke has a betrayal problem, it happened with Ridge, and with all of her ex-husbands. Ridge took her back after umpteen affairs. Ridge Kissed Quinn, and he kiss Shauna, he never had sex with them, so who is more at fault of sexual affairs, Brooke or Ridge. Brooke wins hands down. These two are ridiculous. Actually the show could be called the Bold and the Betrayal.

I think Brooke will end up in Las Vegas next, so we will see more fun with these three in 'Sin City.'

(Good Question)!

• Kathy

Yes he is, but he does not care. He does he wants to do.

• I really don't care what he does..he's dck head anyway and Brooke is just as bad.

Let him have her.

• WinterRose

I can't post, so I'll just leave my 2 cents here, if that is okay?Β  They need some new blood.Β  Quinn cheats on Eric?Β  It would be a change.Β  Or Eric cheats on Quinn?Β  At least we get a change of characters.Β  Why am I blocked from answering this question?Β  I love the soaps.Β 

• Kris

It is a little fast, but Shauna is so refreshing, compared to Brooke. I do believe Katie will eventually forgive Bill, but not Brooke. Maybe she'll start drinking again.

This is the pattern with Brooke/Ridge/Bill etc-

Brooke or Ridge cheats on the other, the other finds out breaks it off and then they hookup with another person, something happens and within a year Brooke/Ridge are back in their orbits.

What do I see happening? Ridge and Shauna will have some "fun", Brooke will most likely make a play for Bill and Eric, both will shut her down, she'll turn to the bottle, probably wind up crashing her car and in the hospital. Ridge will find out, dump Shauna's ***, and take Brooke back.

This show has been predicatable since I was a toddler.