Do you think third wave feminism destroy the ideal of how a woman should be?

I'm more of a traditional and very anti feminism, so my views are going to be that perspective.

A woman suppose to be loving, caring, supportive, very feminine, quiet, and sensual

Nothing wrong with feminism unless you are an idiot but later on, woman are getting less becoming a woman since the 90s

With like LGBT rights to me too movement, women are getting aggressive and very independent.

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

Second wave feminists destroyed the traditional feminine woman, not third wave. Third wave is just the consequence of what second wave feminists fought for much like second wave feminists are just the consequence of what first wave feminists fought for. 

If you want traditional feminine women then you have to be against feminism including first wave, which judging by your comments you're not. Otherwise, you're just asking for what arrived here today. 

I imagine however you have in your head that this all could of ended a different way, but the fact is once you push women out of their traditional areas of society and their traditional behavior there is no possible way to maintain what you want. 

What you describe is the way things are supposed to be, according to you. Some agree with you. That's fine; let them be that way. Some disagree with you. That's fine too; they shouldn't be forced, or coerced, to conform to your opinion of how they are supposed to be. Go ahead and make your opinion known, and persuade them with your reasoning, if you are able, but respect the fact that they have a mind, an opinion, and a will of their own. 

Maybe you should see your girlfriend as an equal rather than an extension of a therapist. Just a thought.

We can't all be soft in a hardened male dominated world. Maybe you've been fortunate in not having many men effectively take advantage of your nature but plenty of women haven't. Too many to ignore.

If that truly is our "nature" then at least identify the many ways in which men use their nature to poison our wells and make us want to change.

I’m not a feminist I think that’s all bullshit. It probably starting in a good way when men and women were unequal but I think things have really improved and there’s no need for hostility. The agenda has changed over the years and within the movement there are groups disagree with each other. I don’t think there’s any set way women are supposed to be each is different, some want to care for their children and husband and others want to pursue a career, other do both . Some are independent other aren’t. There’s room for all these personalities and a place for all in society. The world would be extremely boring if every woman was the same

• Bill

Good look forming a society that promotes all flavors of the rainbow. Ultimately society doesn't work that way even if western ideology wants it too. 

"Do you think third wave feminism destroy the ideal of how a woman should be?"

Third Wave feminism is the result of all the misandry creep that began at mid second wave, combined with the full acceptance of the cultural Marxist social change agenda that the entire generation was taught all throughout their grade school upbringing.

Yes, the feminine ideal has been supplanted (destroyed) by this generation of feminists.  Even non feminist females will have to discover for themselves, outside of mainstream society, how to foster their natural femininity.  That may or may not turn out well when referencing how some women have turned to Islam after having mainstream feminist society shunning them away from all other religion and traditionally Western models of culture.  It's like an extreme "0 to 60 in 1 second" reactionary response.

.

Well I don’t know what’s wrong with being independent but feminism is bullshit. Equal rights sure but what they stand for is just no. Modern day feminism is bullshit. Yes women should have equal rights and everything but modern feminists actually don’t want that. They want to take away rights such as the second amendment, the right for unborn children to live, certain men’s and women’s rights, among other things. But again I don’t see what the issue is of being independent is. I will agree with certain things on this list too but a man should also play that part with his wife in love assuming your talking in a relationship. 

• Bill

The problem with being independent is that it pushes men and women apart, pits them against each other, robs men of their place in society, destroys families, creates single motherhood, and lowers the birth rate below rates that maintain society.