promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Leftists, if not having universal healthcare is the reason we have 3,700 deaths here, then what is the reason Europe has 30,000 deaths?

Update:

I noticed how it went from, where we'll be in 2 weeks to, where we'll be in 3 months. You Leftists are pathetic.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's been sort of the theme here. How inept the federal government is and how the private sector has had to come in and save the day. We hear it every night. Not "Here is what your government is doing!" But "Here is what the private sector is doing to face this challenge." Oh, good. The Navy has a ship in New York. That's the limit of the government's ability. 

The left will never understand that it is the private sector that is ANY nation's strength, not its government. It is the private sector that solves problems and brings the power of the people to every crisis. NOT the government. They never have, they never will. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Beardog
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

And that’s why Republicans have the easiest platform to deliver on; “The Government is inherently corrupt and incompetent, put me in charge and I will prove it.” But this time you really went above and beyond. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ken S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Cause they are 3 months ahead and within a month we will have more then twice the death that Europe has BUT

healthcare isn't the reason we will have 100k+ deaths. Incompetence from the top is why

• ...Show all comments
    • Ken S
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Just like Chump. Can't see 2 minutes ahead of time even with the evidence staring right at you

• 2 months ago

2/3's of that is down to Italy and Spain, both of whom have a large elderly population.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The projections are for 200,000 plus deaths in the U.S. by time this is over,,, so you might want to hold off on the body counts for now.

Come back and revisit this question after this thing has passed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because of the human fascination with efficiency, which literally means doing the least you can do. Sometimes it’s going to turn out that it wasn’t enough. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Come back and ask this question with the adjusted figures in 3 weeks time moron. 

You really are dumb aren't you.

Update: I didn't.....

• Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

You said that 2 weeks ago. . . . .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

nobody took this situation with the cynical seriousness it demanded.....but trump already with knowledge of the situation as it was developing in europe, is frankly naive and disrespectfull to the severity of the problem....he already had information that europe couldn't get because of the timing of the infection spread....and instead he looks to goade liberals... by slowly spelling out the name of the virus,  not once but as i recall at least three times.....to say that wasn't wise is a huge understatement

so that regardless of the accuracy or otherwise of the information you claim, is why he deserves the dissatisfaction and acute critism from the public..

• 2 months ago

It's questions like this which remind me just how stupid conservatives are. It's not like universal healthcare is an on/off switch which magically prevents all death. However, it is indisputable that people in countries with universal healthcare are better able to cope with COVID-19 because ALL OF THEM HAVE ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE. Imagine what the numbers would be if these people DIDN'T have access to healthcare.

This is so basic you'd think it doesn't need explanation, yet here we are.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Haa ha ha, this is going to be the BIG CHALLENGE for liberals.

Explain the order of magnitude more deaths in Europe versus the US?

Go on, take your time...

<crickets>

go on take your time ...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As if we need the government to control everything

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.