promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Do men really care if a woman is no longer a virgin?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It depends on the situation. A lot of cultures or religions do put emphasis on these traits or lack of. If you push culture and potential religion aside the only way i can see it effecting a man is if he himself is a virgin. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Only stupid and young men.   The first time, is difficult.  The first time for most women you have to know to go slow at first, depending how big the guy is. If the guy is average, he will still need to go slow, because most likely she has not put any size thing inside her. And still it will be a little painful.  And most of the time she will bleed a little or a lot.  Now it is not a big deal, but some guys might get scared about it, if they did not know what would happen.  Most young men do not know to bring lube, the first time and any time, a woman engages in sex, she needs to be warmed up to get her wet down there.  Some get wet right away, but most can take 15-45 mins of fondling, touching, kissing, foreplay to get her motor, and wet enough to have intercourse.  And if she is older then 35, she could be taking medicines that can take it longer, to get her wet or at all.  It is very sad, religious people have worked so hard to cut out sex ed classes in our schools.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think the majority of men probably don't care - let's be honest, it's probably quite rare anyway. They would probably prefer someone with a bit of experience that they don't have to 'train up' 

Some will care more than others, if they are virgins, feeling insecure, if they believe in no sex before marriage or if they are just your garden variety control freak who wants to know they have been where no other man has been before... a little controlling though. 

The better question i think is why do you care whether they care? 

If you are not a virgin then that ship has sailed

• Nickname
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

The ship hasn’t saled until male provided compensation for virginity loss

• 2 months ago

if the guy is virgin then it could be an issue but if both are not virgins then it's not much of a big deal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Absolutely not!  I want my woman to have a well travelled viguane approaching that of a sex worker

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The ongoing  fascination regarding  a  Womens  Hymen fascinates  me, its  just  another outdated  form of  control over  womens  lives.

Its nobodys  business  except the  women  who owns  the  Hymen.

I have met men (usually religious) who  demand that their  wife  is a virgin  when  he marries  her, but they themselves  have been the  biggest  male  whores  in  town.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ben2 months agoReport

I know a few men that are older and still virgins. It does exist, those men would be upset but only because of the "offering" they bring themselves. Not all people are sleeping around. But most do.

• boj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some do some dont.

• 2 months ago

Let's just not worry about whether men care or not.

• Bort
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Nope. We just want to get it wet. We don't care if it's never been entered before. Of course it's an extra factor of excitement if it is the first time for her but I think most men over the age of 20 or so prefer their partner to be experienced. 

• Nickname
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Getting it wet is not a definite sign of arousal, especially in virgins

• Mirage
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Well I for one don't care if someone is a virgin or not. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.