Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

Is this sentence correct:

"Personally, I also enjoy reading because it sometimes make me feel obvlious from the reality, as there are indeed some things FROM WHICH I like TO FEEL DISTRACTED."

Yes, the all caps part is right, if more formal than most people speak. Most people would say "some things I like to feel distracted from", but this isn't grammatically correct. If you are writing something, or doing an assignment, use it how it is.

The part about 'make me feel oblivious' should be 'it sometimes makes me oblivious to reality". You don't 'feel' oblivious, it's a definite thing you either are or aren't. And it's "oblivious to" something, not from. And we just say 'reality' when talking about reality in general. We only say 'the reality' if it's the reality of something - 'the reality of war', etc.

• Cogito

It's not really correct or natural.

This would be far more like real English.

"I also enjoy reading because it can make me feel separated from reality.  There are some times when being distracted is most welcome."

You don't need the word 'personally'.  You are speaking about what you like, so it's simply unnecessary unless you've previously mentioned things that other people enjoy.