Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I’m tipsy/should I send the message? ?

I was seeing a guy last year for 9 months and he ended up really hurting me, he was just a little boy that I wanted to be in an adult relationship with. He triggered pain from my past and so I blocked him. 3 weeks ago he added me on Snapchat, and we were talking .. he said he’s ready to commit. I want to just write a message to him, letting him know how much he hurt me and all the things I did for him. J wrote it down and it’s long,  but I’m also a little tipsy right now. Should I send it? 

Favorite Answer

Probably not. If he is the little boy you claim he is, most likely you won't get the response you are hoping for.

• Donna2 months agoReport

You’re right about this. I just stopped responding to his messages and ghosted him. Your answer was clear and concise, thank you! 

lol, and you are calling him the little boy lmfao!!!

• Donna2 months agoReport

I don’t see why this makes me seem immature.. adults don’t get hurt and want to tell the other person? 

what are u trying to achieve with the letter? give a boost to his self esteem and show him how much power he has over u ? why would anyone do such a thing? do not send him the letter, delete it now. if he hurt u - hurt him back. I could even tell u how if I was not eating right now and it is awkward for me to type at the same time. but rolling over and exposing him your belly? totally dumb move

• g

No. Why would you go into all that again? And in a message, no less. If you want to talk it out, do that. But don't do it via any kind of messaging - either face to face or not at all.