Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

I betrayed my best friend twice?

So I have/had this best friend since I was little and until then we were inseparable one day she took my phone and found out I hid her from my stories on snapchat and it took me so long to bring our friendship back. I hid her once more and she found out. I don’t know what came over me but she blocked me everywhere. I can’t lose her once again over something so little.. what do I do? 

Favorite Answer

Why did you block her from your snap chats? Do you not trust her? Are you saying things about her behind her back? If you want to get her back then maybe show her you aren't going to do it again somehow. Explain what you did and why you did it to her. It seems the only way to save the relationship is to be completely honest.

• Jordan2 months agoReport

I totally get not wanting your best friend to judge you. Sometimes the people you're closest to are the one's you want to impress. If you tell her this I'm sure she'd understand.

tell her the truth...why did you hide them...its a boy isnt it?

It is the littlle things as you call them that are not so little to the victim. You have to understand that first if you expect people to forgive you.